Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby showers and more baby showers

A cute winter dress for Sam's baby. I knit it so that it would be warmer.



The last stocking for the 4th Taylor. When I bought the stocking kits, I bought 4 even though Sam said Trey would be the one and only Taylor baby. I knew better though!


This dress I made with larger hooks and looser gauge so it wouldn't be so tiny like the other dresses I've made so far. I wanted it to be closer to a 12 month size so it could be worn for at least a year. It turned out 12 month size but I wasn't super happy about the way it looked, mostly because I was so used to how the smaller sizes looked. It still turned out cute though.


Another bamboo jacket which works up so fast and feels soo soft.


The debacle of a blanket which I had to knit since the yarn was way too freakin' fuzzy to crochet with and then it took for freakin' ever to cut the squares, sew them together, edge and put in the argyle stitching. And it still was funky shaped and uneven and the only good thing about it was it was freakin' warm, which is what Sam wanted for her freezing winter home in Cleveland.

I made a diaper cake too, but forgot to take a pic of it! =(






No comments: