Wednesday, June 22, 2016

100 Days of Making: Day 119

#day119 of #100daysofmaking: I haven't posted knitting in nearly a month. I have been knitting but not nearly as much as I wish I could. My probably carpal tunnel keeps flaring and I am trying to limit my knitting time (and my yoga) due to pain in my wrists. I would rather do small amounts of knitting and rest every day or two then push it and end up in so much pain that I can't knit at all (or pick up the kids, or type my documentation at work, or do things around the house.... Wait, I can live without the household chores). This is my third Hitofude from @pluckyknitter Lodge Fingering. It's easy to pick up and put down, the pattern is so easy to memorize. I'm still on the sleeves and nearly done with my first (of 3) ball of yarn. It won't be finished as quickly as my first two.

No comments: