Wednesday, June 3, 2015

100 Days of Making: Day 53

#day53 of #100daysofmaking: Saw some people using the hashtag #howfastdoyouknit and was curious about my speed. 1 min 25 sec for 64 stitches on magic loop while walking on the treadmill. I was trying to go quickly but not trying to speed knit and I got hung up on a stitch or two, the way I usually do, missing a stitch or splitting the yarn occasionally. I lied about resting on my work days, I knit several rows on my Kingscot Cardigan last night and my hand was a little sore this morning. I worked on this Sweet Georgia leg warmer while at the gym and put a few more rows on the Kingscot, but needed to run errands while the kids napped instead of having a couple hours to knit. (Hubby was working from home today, I don't leave the kids at home while I shop 😜)

No comments: