Sunday, September 4, 2005

My cats love it

Another project completed!

I'm so proud of myself. I start a dozen projects in a month, but it's not often that I can celebrate having completed three - four if you count completing all of my granny squares for the swap.

I managed to finish the afghan for my lil sis:


Now I just hope she likes it - I was halfway done with it when I learned she doesn't like the color purple! Maybe there's enough pink in it to make the purple fade into the background...

Here's the link where I got the pattern for the blanket - Ripple Afghan - though I added a row of double crochet around the outside and didn't do tassels because the yarn was bumpy/fuzzy and unraveled like a mother if it isn't knotted.

Now to see if I can finish the jacket on time...

4 comments:

DixieRedHead said...

Very nice afghan! i love the colors!

Jessi said...

I love this! Purple is my fave color! What is the yarn you used??

Kim Guzman said...

That afghan is GORGEOUS and looks better even than the one from the pattern! Nice work!

New2crochet6 said...

Love, love , love your work. I live in AL also!