Wednesday, May 6, 2015

100 Days of Making: Day 31

#day31 of #100daysofmaking: So I haven't been able to find several skeins of my yarn, mostly all the yarn that I bought at the one Stitches South I made it to, including some Sanguine Gryphon Bugga, 4 skeins of Malabrigo Sock (it was the first year they made sock yarn), and Socks That Rock which I had heard of but never knit with. Well after days of looking, I found all that yarn plus more that I had forgotten about at the bottom of a yarn bin. I found 3 skeins of Malabrigo that I bought on eBay before I even knew what Malabrigo was, Colinette Point Five, some Aslan Trends, Knit Picks Lace and also a Stroll set I had bought with a set of ankle sock patterns and lots more yummy stuff. Anyone see a trend with my yarn colors? #noidontfavorwarmcolorswhydoyouask?

No comments:

Blog Archive