Thursday, May 7, 2015

100 Days of Making: Day 32

#day32 of #100daysofmaking: Today's crafting has been a bit ADD. I did several rows on my Pineapple Express leg warmers (not pictured) at the gym while I waited for my barbell class to start, worked a few rows on my Socks That Rock sock (also not pictured) before I decided that sport weight socks isn't something that I will wear, 86'd that project and put that yarn up for some future shawl or baby sweater, put just a few stitches on my son's crochet baby blanket that I started a few days before he was born but still haven't finished and he's about to be one...., wound my @desertvistadyeworks Little Shop of Zombody and cast on socks, and also made some progress on my nephew's receiving blanket. Lots of not much but it makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I've touched that many things.

No comments:

Blog Archive