Saturday, April 18, 2015

100 Days of Making: Day 13

#day13 of #100daysofmaking: I dug up a very old project today, it's a pair of socks in a handspun yarn (no, I don't spin, I do not need a wheel/spindle/fiber stash too, I got it on etsy). It's a beautiful spin and I would have bought more from her and did request some specific colors but never heard back. The pattern is Generic Toe Up Socks by Annie Bruno (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/generic-toe-up-socks) and I'm past the heel turn on the first sock. I started these in 2012, and despite that being excessively old, it is not the oldest pair of unfinished socks I have on the needles. 😳

... With my son participating in the #operationsockdrawer spirit by taste testing shoes one might want to accessorize with hand knit socks.

No comments:

Blog Archive