Monday, April 20, 2015

100 Days of Making: Day 15

#day15 of #100daysofmaking: Yes, that is my daughter trying to steal my new stash of Must Stash yarn. I love this @muststashsheep yarn, it's gorgeous and so many stripes - plus you don't have throw internet elbows just to get some. She does sell out, but not in mere seconds like some highly sought after yarns. She had listings for a few days. I do not know how well it knits up because I can't bear to break any of my precious stash open despite the fact the I know now that it's not impossible to get more. These skeins are Everything Is Awesome and 10 Days of Fiesta. They are OCD skeins, so are two matched skeins so socks will stripe the same. Which means they are definitely destined for socks. For myself. And no one else.

No comments:

Blog Archive